Thursday, May 26, 2011

All of a sudden you changed

what are you who are you; what do you want in life
that you can't really find right here where I am
You were here all of a sudden gone and never returning
what ever you want is here and will always be here
 I choose you; you don't have to dance, laugh, or play alone
 I'm here to do all that with you and will always be here
Believing in something is always the best thing to do therefore,
Faith will let us meet again you will find new friends wherever 
But will never find a friend like me who is welling to do all for you
I will just tell you don't worry about me I'm doing just fine 
When you return you will find me waiting on you as you left me, go on
I just wonder how one's feelings can fall apart that fast
sometimes I ask myself if the feelings were even there
I'm not saying I wish I never met you because I learned a lot 
but I'm saying how come I didn't let it pass instead of crashing in it
Go on my dear enjoy it, but I'm hopping you'd return




No comments:

Post a Comment